Let me ask you a question.

 So what's holding you back? I have always believed that the fit men and women I encountered in the gym were just that way, they were born lucky, it came easy to them and I could never reach that level, I failed to see that those individuals worked hard to look the way they do, and with that mind set I feared judgement, I lacked Confidence, self worth and most of all I lacked self esteem. That's the  funny thing, Us as humans seek the approval of our peers, we seek a state of belong, so why did I let all of my insecurities hold me back from living the healthy life I wanted and most of all needed? "AS MUCH AS WE SEEK APPROVAL WE DREAD CONDEMNATION"
- wrote Dale Carnegie in his book How to win friends and influence people.
All of us have this "feeling of importance" or 'craving for recognition' to some degree don't we!


So tell me what holds you back.

Comments